Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Perfect Day Yarn

A week or so ago, I traded a pair of my earrings for some super yummy sock yarn from Sarah over at Perfect Day Yarns. This is her Free Verse Sock yarn, and is called Purple Over Cane:

Perfect Day Yarns- Purple Over Cane

I so love it! The color is a one-of-a-kind over dye, but she has some absolutely gorgeous colors in her shop. For non-sock knitters, she also does worsted and lace weight yarn! (Be patient with her, though, if the shop is low- she just had hand surgery!) What's totally cool, too, is that a good portion of her colorways are inspired by poems. Isn't that a great idea?! The only reason I haven't started knitting it is I'm waiting on a set of the Harmony sock needles from KnitPicks. Soon, though, soon... Thanks so much, Sarah!

Anyone else want to do a swap?

J.P. Has been pushing me to start doing a "Works in Progress" day- I think I may be doing "Show-and-Tell" day, either on Sunday or Saturday- we'll see what day I get to it this week!

See you tomorrow...

Labels: ,

Comments on "Perfect Day Yarn"