Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Monday, February 04, 2008

Silly Stuff

I know I mentioned my spinning a few days ago, but the weather has been too crappy for pictures. The rumors are true, though, I am spinning yarn! Between that, working on the wholesale order, amigurumi, and trying to find inspiration for the latest Project Spectrum, I've stumbled upon a few silly blogs for you to check out!

First up: The "Blog" of "Unnecessary" Quotation Marks. Good stuff.

Second: Crummy Church Signs. I always wonder about some of the church signs I see, if I'm the only one who thinks they're crazy sometimes. I guess not!

Third: Passive/Aggressive Notes. This shit is too funny.

That's all for today, folks! See you tomorrow!

Labels: ,

Comments on "Silly Stuff"