Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Friday, February 01, 2008

Things Are...

...looking up. (That's a dumb expression, the more I think about it.) The car is all better, I'm working on a wholesale order (squee!) for my earrings. Kitty found her way back home, and we're sleeping better (damn was that cat noisy!). I'm a little sad about the cat, but we're thinking of getting one soon, one that's already fixed. And, uh, doesn't belong to someone else. The taxes were done last night- A good hour on the computer and two Mike's Hard Lemonades later, we're all e-filed and patiently awaiting a chunk of cash from The Man. Capital One increased my credit limit by $300 (I'm avoiding the yarn store). Knitting is cruising along. Seems like life is paying us back for all the crappy things that happened! Maybe I should go buy a lottery ticket?

See you tomorrow!

Labels:

Comments on "Things Are..."