Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Ten on Tuesday...On Wednesday

Ten Things I Love

1. My family and friends. They all rock my face off.

2. Crafty stuff! Knitting, crochet, spinning, sewing, woodwork... There are so many crafty things I love to do!

3. Milk chocolate.

4. The Christmas season.

5. Playing games.

6. curling up with a good book.

7. A good, hot, cup of tea.

8. Driving by myself, cranking up the stereo and singing along. This is a bit of a luxury with a two-year-old.

9. The internet. I'm a little bit addicted.

10. My blog readers! Seriously, you guys are great. You all rock my face off, too.


Hard to keep it at just ten! See ya!

Labels: , ,

Comments on "Ten on Tuesday...On Wednesday"