Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Valentine's Goodies

The Hubbster has always gotten me awesome gifts. I know the people at the LYS swoon over him, simply because he buys be knitting goodies. Good ones, too! He's very educated, and even can buy me yarn for a specific project. He'll even look through my ravelry queue! This Valentine's Day was no exception, and he wonderfully picked up on my new obsession of spinning. Look at this:

Alpaca Fiber

This, my friends, is eight ounces of some super lush alpaca fiber. The color is jet black, and all natural. Ooooh, it is so frickin' soft. I want to wrap myself in it and roll around and drool. Awesome. I can hardly wait to spin it up!

He also got me the new One Skein Wonders book, which is awesome. Lots of stuff in there that I want to make! It's a signed copy, too. How awesome is that?! My Hubbster rocks my face off. Isn't he great?

More goodies are here, too, and I have a finished object to show off! Tomorrow...

Labels: , ,

Comments on "Valentine's Goodies"