Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Woo Boy.

Hi everyone! Free internet access in the hotel, so here I am blogging.

Lat night we went out on the town. Okay so, Durango is kind of small, but still a fairly happening place, since it's a college town. Nonetheless, we had a blast, and were out until four this morning. I had a lovely time sleeping in (usually to Monsterette is up by 7), and about to go to the bridal shower. I'm planning to hit the LYS here after that, and then et ready for another big night out! Tonight is the official bachelorete party. More drinking is definitely in my future...

Labels: ,

Comments on "Woo Boy."