Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Oh, it is good to be home again! I had a blast this weekend, though. I'd tell you more, but we have a "what happens in Durango stays in Durango" agreement, so my lips are sealed. Let's just say there was lots of drunken debauchery, dirty dancing, and girly fun. I never got to bed before three AM, have a bit of a headache, and I have horrid blisters on my heels. Signs of a great party weekend, if you ask me! I am more than happy to be in my PJ's, chillin' on the couch with Hubbster, and ready to go to bed well before midnight tonight. I hope you all had a great weekend, too!

Tomorrow I'll try to get a picture of my purchases from here.

Labels:

Comments on "Home Sweet Home"