Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Thursday, March 13, 2008

FCS3 Questionnaire

Favorite Color Swap Questionnaire

1. What are your top three favorite colors?
I love pink, orange, and chocolate brown. For spring, though, I've been loving juicy, bright colors.
2. What crafts do you really enjoy?
Knitting, crocheting, drop spinning (I'm new to this), cross stitch (but not the old lady stuff). I've also wanted to try embroidery, and have done a bit of needle felting, which is a blast!
3. What products do you really covet?
See number eight.
4. What other activities do you enjoy besides your favorite crafty things?
Reading, listening to music, playing video games and role-playing games ( the nerdy kind, wiht dice and books and character sheets. Like D&D.)
5. Is there anything you collect?
Dice, yarn, stitch markers, earrings, and note cards.
6. What is your zodiac sign and/or Chinese zodiac symbol?
I'm a Libra, born in the year of the rat. Please not rat stuff.
7.What are your favorite…

…scents/smells?
I like light, fruity scents, and soft floral scents. I love anything "tea" scented. Oh, and all of those fresh, clean scents.
…types of music and/or bands?
TOOL, Snow Patrol, Hayden, Nelly Furtado, Imogen Heap, Alison Kraus. I love a wide range of music, but lean more towards rock stuff.
…authors?
Neil Gaiman, Ayn Rand, Joyce Carol Oates, Terry Pratchett.
…animals?
Sheep and Llamas, obviously. I also have loved butterflies for a super long time.
…places to shop?
My LYS, Etsy, Target, Hobby Lobby, Michael's Arts & Crafts.
…season?
Hmmm. I love both spring and fall.
…yarn/fabric/paper/other craft supplies?
My favorite yarn is definitely Malabrigo. I love thick and thin yarns, and anything soft and cozy. I've wanted to try silk and bamboo.
…candies or goodies?
Anything gummy, milk chocolate (Cadbury dairy milk bars are my favorite), Bit o' Honey, caramel goodies.
8. Do you have any wish lists?
I have Amazon here, and one here. this last one, though, isn't accurate as far as needles go. You can also look at my favorites on Etsy.
9. Are you allergic to anything?
Well, please don't send any sulfa based medications. Other kinds are fine.
10. Do you have any pets? What are they?
We have hermit crabs. Very low maintenance, and super hard to kill.
11. Please include anything else you would like your secret pal to know about you- anything that would be helpful in finding you little gifts that you will really enjoy. Also, if you have a Ravelry ID, please include it here. My ravelry user name is SavingNine. I am married, and have a two year old daughter. I keep my knitting needles in a homemade needle roll that I love. I have a knitting bag, and a mini project bag. I love amigurumi. Ask away, secret pal! I've been blogging forever, too, so my archives should be helpful. With a bit of digging, I'm sure you can find other swap goodies and questionnaires.

Labels: ,

Comments on "FCS3 Questionnaire"