Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

(Insert Witty Title)

Not really sure, once again, what to blog about today. The computer and Blogger and kind of pissing me off right now, so this should be short and sweet.

I should have taken pictures earlier when the light was good, to show you my nearly-complete Campfire Scarf- all the knitting is done, just need to weave in ends and find some buttons! Luckily, I have quite a few months before it'll be cold enough to wear it.

In other crafty news, I've been crocheting quite a bit, too. Kind of hush-hush stuff, so that's all I'm going to say right now.

I started a sock last night, too! I decided to go with the Jaywalkers, since it seems to be a good starter pattern, and it has sizes, and one of them is mine! Woo! There's a wee bit of craziness with it, but that's a story for another day.

Alright, I'm sick of sitting here already. See you tomorrow!

Labels: , ,

Comments on "(Insert Witty Title)"