Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Ten on Tuesday

Ten Things I Love About My Life

1. Being a mom. The Mosterette is a great kid.
2. My husband. He really is a great guy.
3. Having awesome friends.
4. Crafty endeavors, like knitting and spinning and sewing.
5. Being blessed with a wonderful family- my mom, sister, brother, dad, etc.
6. My knitting gals at the weekly Sn'B.
7. My adventurous spirit- and the fact that the Hubbster has it, too.
8. The awesome people I've met through blogs and Ravelry.
9. The every day things that may seem mundane, like doing the dishes and laundry and cleaning. I may not love doing them, but I'm really grateful that we have the means for me to be a stay-at-home mom. Part of me loves being a "housewife".
10. Those few precious moments of total silence in the house, when I can take a nap, read a book, or knit in peace. These moments help me maintain sanity.

Labels: , ,

Comments on "Ten on Tuesday"