Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

In Minnesota

Yay, I'm here! The flight in to Minnesota went great, and the Monsterette was wonderful. I'm exhausted, but happy to be here!

I'm not sure if I'll be able to get on every day and blog, but when I don't, I'll write them down for y'all. I'll be sure to have lots of fun lounging by the pool and hanging out with the family. Hope you ll have a good weekend!

Labels: ,

Comments on "In Minnesota"