Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Ten on Tuesday

Ten Placed I'd Love to Travel to (That I Haven't Gone to Yet)

1. Canada- Toronto and BC, mostly.
2. Hawaii
3. Ireland
4. Australia
5. Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival
6. Seattle, Washington
7. Yellowstone National Park is Wyoming
8. England
9. Paris, France
10. Alaska

I have soooo many more places I want to go! Maybe another time. See you tomorrow!

Labels: , ,

Comments on "Ten on Tuesday"