Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Monday, May 05, 2008

Getting Ready

Today was supposed to be my "running errands and getting crap" stage of road trip planning, but alas. The car was dead again. So, instead, I sat on my ass and worked on my sock. Which was nice, but that means tomorrow has become both "running errands and getting crap" day, as well as "start packing crap" day. Wednesday evening is when we're leaving, so that's "pick up the rental car" day, and most likely "finish packing and panic" day. Aren't road trips fun?!

I did, to my great joy, find a yarn store that is in the wee little mountain town that we will be staying at. Look! I'm excited, mostly because souvenir yarn doesn't count towards the stash. Neither does sock yarn, so if I get sock yarn, it's like it actually reduces my stash! Right? RIGHT?! Yep. Thought you would agree.

So, just for those of you who can't wait to read my blog every day, from Thursday until Monday, there will be no blogging here. I'm planning to take a journal (ooooh, must add that to the "crap to pack" list!) and do some old-fashioned blogging, like I did here and here, but a little classier. I'll post them the same way when I get back, too. I think. We'll see about that.

Labels: ,

Comments on "Getting Ready"