Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Sunday, May 04, 2008

Didn't Even Break a Nail.

Today was quite a productive day! Hubbster, Monsterette, and I went shopping for wedding clothes (not ours- my sister-in-laws), and we're all done there besides a shirt for the Hubbster. He picked up a new video game, we browsed around Target and picked up some things, stopped at Sonic for lunch, and came home.

After that, Monsterette took a nap, and I tackled replacing the five spark plugs I didn't change last time. Now, usually this isn't a big deal, and would take half an hour. With our DOHC, though, I need to take off the intake to get to the back three. Kind of a pain in the ass, and it takes a few hours. But, I did it, the car seems happier, and I didn't even break a nail. Go me! sometimes it's nice to feel like an empowered woman and work on the car. (Hubbster HATES doing that kind of shit.)

ADDED BONUS!! The stupid beeotch that lives upstairs moved out today. WOO! She was so frickin' annoying. Gah. I'm so glad we won't have to deal with her anymore!

Labels: ,

Comments on "Didn't Even Break a Nail."