Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Saturday, May 03, 2008

Finally!

I'm sure you all have been waiting on bated breath for a Jaywalker progress picture, so without further ado, here it is:

Desert Jaywalker Progress- end of gusset decreases

I've just completed the gusset decreases. Woo! It's coming along nicely, don't you think? I still love the colors, they definitely remind me of New Mexico.

So, here I am, about to start the foot, and I'm having a dilemma. I'm not really sure how long the foot should be. Last time I knit socks, I misjudged this horribly. So, fellow sock knitters, How do you get your magic number for foot length? Where do you measure from on the sock? Where do you measure from on your foot? What the HELL am I supposed to do?!

Ahem. Sorry.

Side note: Thanks to those of you that left me well wishes when I wasn't feeling well! I feel all better now, and I can only believe that you guys sending good juju my way is what did it. Thanks friends!

Labels: ,

Comments on "Finally!"