Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Blegh.

I totally feel like crap today. On top of that, when I went to go to the store, the car was dead. Double crap. So, yeah. I've spent most of the day lounging around and napping, and working on my sock. I realized when I finished the cuff (where I had planned to stop, and start the second one) that I should have wound the bell into two separate balls first. Uh, duh. So, I'm just cranking away on sock number one. Otherwise it would've meant breaking yarn and mismatched stripes and all that crap. This pattern isn't so bad, though, and hopefully I'll be able to avoid the Second Sock Syndrome. Jeez, I hope it fits. Tomorrow I'll try to take some progress pictures for you guys! I feel kind of bad blogging about knitting with no pictures!

Off to go lounge and knit some more. See ya tomorrow, of course.

Labels: , ,

Comments on "Blegh."