Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Sunday, June 08, 2008

Knitting on Hold

Yep, that's right. Although I've been knitting here and there, aI now have a major undertaking. The Hubbster and I are planning to go to Lonely Mountain, a local SCA event in July. This means I have some garb to make! I'm planning to make an Italian renaissance dress, which is quite a big undertaking. Here's a general idea of what I want my dress to look like. I'm currently working on a type of corset that doesn't use boning- it's going well! I'm definitely excited, and am enjoying sewing again, if if it does mean that it takes time away from my knitting. I may start a "dress diary" as well, and chronicle my adventures in sewing for this. Wish me luck!

Side note: The "10 items or less" lane at Wal-Mart is NOT the place to buy $200 worth of groceries. Bitch.

Labels: , ,

Comments on "Knitting on Hold"