Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Monday, June 30, 2008

Reorganizing

Today I got a bit of a bug up my ass, as they say. I decided I need to make my craft crap more "grown up". Before this afternoon, this is what it looked like:

Before

Cluttered, messy, and hard to find shit, mostly. I figured I would take the "purse approach"- It should only fit the essentials, and be pretty and grown-up looking. So, this is what I came up with:

After

Tada!! I like it. A lot. I've decided to keep my WIP's in the knitting bag, and extra crap in a drawer or my other knitting bag. The only stuff on the shelves is pretty yarns, books, and all my other crafty things. Oh, and my vase with vintage needles and my drop spindle. And a few little friends that I've gotten over the last few years.

At any rate, I should actually try and do some stuff that I have to do, like SCA sewing and things like that, instead of doing random, time-consuming, but mildly useless organizing. See you tomorrow- I'm off to sew!

Labels: , ,

Comments on "Reorganizing"