Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Friday, June 20, 2008

This n' That

So, life has been kind of a busy mish-mash of things lately. It's been crazy busy, but I've been enjoying it! So, here's a sampling of what I've been up to!

Sewing, as you know. I've been working pretty consistently on my SCA garb, and I'm almost done with my camicia, which is basically underwear. It looks like a nightgown, sort of, I guess. I'll be taking pictures soon. I get to start my dress next, and I'm super excited about that!

Last night I started tackling the sanding of out coffee table. It's big and bulky and octagon-y. The finish on it is not very cute. So, Hubbster and I decided that we would refinish it. We're planning to do a chalkboard top in black, and paint the rest a nice dark pinkish grey. It'll be awesome when it's finished, but it's a LOT of sanding. Thank goodness for power sanders is all I can say about THAT.

All the little projects, and knitting, and crocheting, on top of all my day-to-day stuff, Adds up pretty quickly! I'm enjoying myself.

Hubbster wanted me to tell you all "hi" from him. Yes, he's a little odd.

off to order new cell phones- yaaay!

Labels: ,

Comments on "This n' That"