Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Ten on Tuesday

Ten Inventions That Have Made Life Easier

1. Sewing machines.
2. Electric sanders- my coffee table would stay exactly the way it was without it!
3. The internet- I love having a wealth of knowledge and entertainment and everything right at my fingertips.
4. Digital cameras. It is so nice to be able to take tons of pictures, and only print the ones that are actually good, instead of the crap-shoot we had to deal with with traditional film.
5. Indoor plumbing. 'Nuff said.
6. Modern printing. I love being able to collect books and have access to so many of them.
7. Diapers. I can't even imagine what life would be like with non-disposable diapers.
8. Dishwashers.
9. Can openers.
10. Crock Pots. Seriously, I don't know what I would do without it sometimes.

Obviously, I left out some of the "duh" ones, like electricity and cars. Anyways, see you tomorrow!

Labels: ,

Comments on "Ten on Tuesday"