Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Ten on Tuesday

I don't really like this week's topic for ten on Tuesday, so I thought I would do my own.

Ten Things That Make Me Really Happy

1. The Monsterette's laugh.
2. My Hubbster.
3. finishing a project- be it knitting, crochet, sewing, etc.
4. Not having to clean.
5. Driving with the windows down, the music cranked, all by myself, and jamming out.
6. Talking to my mom and sister almost every day.
7. Sweets!
8. Learning something new, and being good at it!
9. How awesome my friends are, even the just-online ones.
10. My new swanky top-of-the-line Sonicare toothbrush my mom got me. Practically effortless, and leaves my teeth SUPAH-CLEAN! I love it.

Labels: , ,

Comments on "Ten on Tuesday"