Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

'Poo Free, Day 7

No 'poo update time! I washed my hair on Sunday, and used 1/2 a teaspoon less baking soda, to see if it helped with the greasiness. It didn't. I think (HOPE) that my hair is going through and adjustment phase, because it's kind of gross. Not horrible, but not super pleasant. I'll be washing again on Friday, and we'll see how it goes after that. All in all, though, I'm happy with my decision to go 'poo free so far, and I hope it works out. I think it will.

Since going 'poo free, I'd like to start going natural with my soap and toothpaste, as well. Thanks everyone who gave recommendations for this stuff! I've been looking into things, and I'll see how that goes, too.

In knitting news, I FINALLY cast on for my second Jaywalker sock last night at Stitch n' Bitch. Yaay! I haven't been knitting as much because of the sewing, but I'm still doing it here and there. OH! If I'm going to switch to all-natural soap soon, I'd like to make some "soap socks", since it's typically in bars. Know of any cute patterns out there? What yarn would YOU use? I look forward to your suggestions again. You guys really do rock!

Labels: , , ,

Comments on "'Poo Free, Day 7"