Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Friday, October 17, 2008

No Pictures Yet...

...but at least I'm blogging, right? Gah. Sometimes being so busy sucks. Oh well.

My dear friend Erin offered to let me celebrate my birthday at her awesome house on Saturday, which ROCKS! Isn't she the sweetest?! (Oh, and Trent too, of course.) So, yaay for birthday celebrations!

I'm actually done with all my homework for this week! WOO! Now I just need to figure out a study schedule for midterms. That should be loads of fun. Let's give that another "woo". Ahem.

I REALLY want to show you guys what I got at the Wool Festival! That, and all the other pretty yarns I've accumulated in the last few months. Ooooh, and the birthday yarn! YUM! OOH OOH! I got a $40 amazon.com gift card for my birthday, too (thanks Cathy and Loren!) and squeezed four books out of that! Two are knitting, one is amigurumi, and one is embroidery. I'm excited to get them! It'll be like a little more birthday fun when each one comes.

Hmmm, what else... I got a new tattoo! It's one of nicknames from the Hubbster in Latin. No, you can't see it. And you probably don't want to know what it means. But it's cool, I promise!

This has been a good week. A really good week, in fact. Good good good. Maybe even great. Yeah, great.

Okay, enough blathering from me, I need to go catch up on my blog reading now!

Labels:

Comments on "No Pictures Yet..."