Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A Rainy Birthday

Who's birthday? Well, mine! Having a pretty good day so far, even if it is cold and rainy here today. I had a great time at the Balloon Fiesta, and it was really awesome to see all the family that came to visit me last week. I know I said I'd have pictures soon, and I will!

Still busy with school and just life in general, but it's going well. Life is pretty good, I guess. I'm a little bummed that my family left, but it's always hard when they do. I sure don't get enough time with them any more. Also a little bummed because I like the big, crazy party for my birthday (hey, I'm only 24!), but with no babysitter this year, and a tiny apartment, and living a good hour from all of our friends, I don't think it's going to happen this year. I guess this weekend will just be a mellow, quiet one with gaming on Saturday and football on Sunday and no partying.

Oh, and if you want to send me a birthday present, just let me know. I'll be more than happy to give you my address. Heh heh heh.

Labels: ,

Comments on "A Rainy Birthday"