Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Friday, January 08, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins

1. There are places that I wish I were, but alas, I am not.
2. Some cuddling and hot chocolate would blow those clouds away.
3. Standing in the kitchen, doing dishes.
4. Classes start on Monday- oh boy.
5. He went out tiger hunting ended up tiger lunch.
6. I am not trying to keep my mind from wandering .
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching my latest netflix and knitting, tomorrow my plans include sleeping in and more knitting, and Sunday, I want to watch some playoffs with my wonderful boyfriend!

Labels:

Comments on "Friday Fill-Ins"