Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Thursday, January 07, 2010

Home Again, Home Again

Hello again, and happy new year! I hope everyone had a great holiday season. The Monsterette and I went on a cruise to Cozumel, Mexico with my family, and then headed up to Minnesota to spend more time with family and see some friends. We had a really great time exploring the Mayan ruins of Tulum, swimming in the ocean, sledding (Monsterette's first time!), staying up until midnight to ring in the new year, and relaxing with family. We also celebrated her fourth birthday- I can't believe how much she has grown! All in all, is was a great trip. It is good to be home and back in the arms of my dearest and settling into real life again. School starts again on Monday, so I have been getting myself ready for that. My books are purchased, my binder organized, and just a few things left to get from the bookstore before classes begin. I have to make the daycare arrangements, but otherwise I am planning on relaxing and enjoying my free time before my hectic schedule kicks into full swing. I have been thinking about my knitting goals for this year, as well as some personal goals. A lot of plans to be made, including planning a spring break vacation. Doc and I are thinking about going on a cruise to the Mexican Riviera, which would be a lot of fun. It was great to have some computer-free time, but it is nice to feel connected again. For now, though, I think I am going to go amuse myself with some Sims 3 while The Monsterette watches a movie.

How were your holidays? Do you do anything special this year?

Labels: , ,

Comments on "Home Again, Home Again"