Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Good Things

I finished reading Ender's Game and I absolutely loved this book. It is wonderfully written, and the story flows so beautifully that there is no good time to put this book down. I will definitely be reading more Orson Scott Card. I would recommend this book to anyone who even remotely likes science fiction- I'm not a huge fan of the genre myself, but I couldn't put this book down. I think it would be great for kids in their early teens, too, so if you have or know a child of this age, you should get it for them to read. I just need to get myself to the library so I can stock up on more books!

Well, James and I made a purchase that we have wanted for a while. Although it isn't quite a car, we really enjoy it, and there's nothing like a little retail therapy, right? So here she is, in all her shiny glory:

grill closed




grill open


And here it is, cooking up dinner:


cooking dinner

And viola! It was muy delicioso!


tada!

And now for the really really exciting news!! I've started a swap! So go here, check it out, snag a groovy button, and tell all of your friends! Oh, and don't forget to sign up. :) I'm really excited about all of this, and I hope it will be successful. Let me know what you think, and don't forget to tell your friends!!

Labels: , ,

Comments on "Good Things"

 

Blogger Queen Geek said ... (1:05 PM) : 

Good things indeed!

This swap sounds great! I've told my friends.

Enders Game rocks!

And that grill is pretty and shiny!

Some much needed happiness. Thanks girlie girl!