Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Finished Reading

I finished reading Broken for You a few days ago. I absolutely loved it! It was really well written and a wonderful story. there are sad parts, but it isn't really told in a sad way- it is told more to give you hope. I would recommend this to a lot of readers I know. Miss Priss- I know you said it sounded interesting- I would read it if I were you! I really did like the way the story was told. There were some very cool things about this book that inspired me in a few ways. If you come across it, I would say read it! I give it 4 out of 5 stars.

I'm not sure what I am going to read next- I think I might dive into The Wee Free Men by Terry Pratchett. I'm going to have to look over my "books to read" pile and figure it out...

Labels:

Comments on "Finished Reading"

 

Blogger Courtney said ... (8:35 PM) : 

I spend a lot of time in the car and on planes, so I listened to the unabriged audio version of Broken For You. I, too, enjoyed it very much.