Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Saturday, July 01, 2006

I Should Be...

Sleeping. Notice the time of post here? That's right, folks. It is nearing 3 am. Why the hell am I still up? Well, I was playing video games, and it got late. I figured, "well, why sleep when Joie will be up soon to eat? I'll just wait it out." So she woke up. I fed her and read some blogs. And now she's asleep. And I am not. And the air is cranked up really high thanks to James but I don't want to turn it down in case he wakes up saying it is too hot. I need to make some pumpkin and banana bread tomorrow. Er, today. But later. I think the mixer might disturb neighbors and other household members. Yep. Just me and our pet miceys. At least they are meant to be up at this time. Hmmm. I don't really want to play more video games. I want to go to sleeeeep. I wish you could all see the typographical nightmare that this is pre-editing. I should leave it...mwahahahaha.. Anyways. I have too much to do tomorrow to be awake. I took Joie for her 6 month check up- she is doing good. I also went and got some pampering sone in the form of a hair trim and a new color- 7NG- not that that means anything to almost anyone out there. It's a warmish medium brown. Almost chocolatey. It's nice to not be so blond anymore. Moo. Yes, I mooed. Why? because I am really tied. But I think typing is annying the baby, so off I go! I apologize for any pain this blog may have caused you. I really shouldn't do this this late. Or early. Whatev. "YOU ARE A BUFFET OF MANLINESS!"

Labels:

Comments on "I Should Be..."