Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Fuzzy Feet Progress

I've been working faithfully on my fuzzy feet, and it's going really well! I'm a little over halfway into the heel flap, and everythng is looking good. So far, it has been pretty easy- hopefully it continues to be easy and I can start on a piar of real socks- I've been looking forward to knitting up the yarn I got from KnitPastis for the Dye-O-Rama swap. The yarn I'm using for the fuzzy feet was my very first skein of dyed yarn- I dyed some Paton's Classic Merino Wool with Koolade and I love he way it is knitting up! Take a look!

Fuzzy Feet Progress

And here is a close-up of the yarn:


Cocoa Berry Close-up

I'm knitting it with a set of handmade (by me!) size 10.5 wooden DPNs. I Looove them! Want a pair for yourself? I'll trade ya....

Labels:

Comments on "Fuzzy Feet Progress"

 

Blogger KnitPastis said ... (5:14 AM) : 

Your coming along wonderfully! Isn't it cool to see your own hand dyed yarn knitted up? Very exciting.