Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Oops.

Yeah, I know. I haven't blogged for two days. I'm a bad blogger. Life has just been busy, with knitting and cleaning and parties and work and Joie, I haven't been able to find the time to sit down and blog. Nothing too interesting has been going on, despite how busy I have been. I've been working on the Super Secret Spy Gift, and it is going so quickly! It really is fun to knit, and I think I'm going to try to find time to make a few of these for other people. Once all this Christmas knitting is done, I'm making it for myself as well. I can't wait to show you guys all the secret Christmas gifts I have been doing! Well, Joie apparently isn't happy with me blogging right now, so I'm going to deal with her and hopefully I'll see you tomorrow!

Labels:

Comments on "Oops."

 

Blogger Queen Geek said ... (7:07 PM) : 

There must be somthing in the air!