Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Blah.

Worked this morning, just got home. I'm a bit tired. We're about to go up Santa Fe to do nerdy things and chill for a bit. More working tomorrow. Blah. Sorry, that's all you get today.

Labels: ,

Comments on "Blah."

 

Blogger thur said ... (3:10 PM) : 

Hi Nicole,

I cannot find your email address either :-)

I answered (on my site):

Nicole. Well ... it's great to see your Saving Nine alive and kicking to begin with. The problem is: these templates are not made fit for the Beta Blogger system.
What's wonky? The comment box not being centered?
You can visit my old contact page to find my mail address.

Regards,

Thur