Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Friday, November 24, 2006

An Alphabet Meme

So, here's another meme that I think I made up. Don't take my word for it, though. I didn't really check. Anyways, what I did was type in all the letters of the alphabet, one at a time, into my little search bar up top there. (See it? right there.) Here's the first word or phrase that popped up for the auto-complete function. I know, kind of lame, but whatever. It could be worse!

Albuquerque civil ceremony
Blog idea
Calabacita
Day of the Dead
Embroidery tutorial
Fragile Things
Graphics interchange
Halloween blog image
I can't believe pandamonium!
J- I got nothing.
Knit cthulhu
Lacevember
Matte black razr application error
Nancy Drew Game
O- Nada!
PNG images
Q-again with the nothing.
Razr application error
Sandra Bennett
Tazo Calm
U- empty.
V- two in a row!
Wacom Mouse
X- yeah right.
Y- possible, but not in my world.
Z-index

Yeah, I know it was kind of lame. At least I provided some strange insight into my life, right? I know you were all curious.

Labels: , ,

Comments on "An Alphabet Meme"

 

Blogger Queen Geek said ... (4:11 PM) : 

I love that Knit cthulhu came up. Yes, Nichole is was insightful and entertaining!

Good job, meme-maker-uper! Well done.

:)