Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Thursday, November 30, 2006

A Little Help, Please?

Hey again! If you live in or around Albuquerque, and have about an hour free around one o' clock Friday afternoon, and are willing to help a fellow blogger, will you please email me? I would greatly appreciate it!

Labels: ,

Comments on "A Little Help, Please?"

 

Blogger Queen Geek said ... (9:51 PM) : 

What do you need?