Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Friday, December 08, 2006

Progress

There is progress being made all over the Saving Nine household today! First off, I'm only about 50 stitches away from finishing SSSG2. Granted, I was up until 2 this morning, but with a few episodes of Everest: Beyond The Limits on the DVR, I cranked it out. This project went really quickly, and hopefully today I'll be able to get some more yarn so I can do another one for another person, also to be secret. I really did love this project, and I'm excited to do it for myself, too. Yaay for fun, quick, and satisfying knitting!

In way more exciting progress, Joie walked today! All by herself. Without any mom or dad suggesting and prodding or fingers to hold on to. Granted, it was only about 4 steps, but she did it! I'm so proud of my baby girl, and I really can't believe how fast she is growing up. In just a few weeks, she's going to be a year old. CRAZY! The time flies by so fast. I'm excited to watch her grow more, though. Every day she amazes me!

Labels: ,

Comments on "Progress"

 

Blogger David S. said ... (4:11 PM) : 

Yay for Joie!

 

Blogger Lauren said ... (4:20 PM) : 

Congratulations Joie! That is so sweet.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:56 PM) : 

Isn't it wonderful to see them make their first steps:)
Yay for Ms Joie!

 

Blogger Queen Geek said ... (8:11 PM) : 

Woo Hoo! Go Joie! And go you! SSSG2 almost done! Progress is good!