Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Vacation Part Two: Road Trip

After my lovely vacation in Minnesota, my brother and I drove the car ( so graciously given to me my the 'rents) back to New Mexico. Since we were in no hurry, it was a lot of fun to be had along the way. We made lots of stops, ate at every mom n' pop diner we could find for meals, checked out the scenery. Here's some of my favorite pictures:

Badlands, South Dakota

Monsterette in the Badlands

Middle of Nowhere

The first two are in the Badlands in South Dakota. We also stopped to see Mount Rushmore and Crazy Horse. Good times. The last one, I have no clue where we were, but after the badlands somewhere. The funniest part is the town (if you want to call it that) had one house (duh), but also a church and a bar. Tee hee! Oh, and that's my brother in the picture.

We had tons of fun, but it sure was good to be home again!

Labels: ,

Comments on "Vacation Part Two: Road Trip"