Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Saturday, November 03, 2007

A is For...

So, I'm starting my Selfabet thingy. I've seen this done around bloglandia a bit, but the last place I saw it was over here. The original idea comes from here. I know she's calling it "the encyclopedia of meme", but I think "selfabet" is much more catchy, don't you? Anyways, onwards. (forgive me, it's late and I'm kind of tired.)

A is for Ashlee. Ash is my younger sister by 4 years and some odd months. I love her dearly, I couldn't have asked for a better sister! She is bright and sweet, and one of the most caring, giving persons I know. She is so much fun, and her and I have had many laughs, inside jokes (Hi Mel!), and all around good times. We've also had some good cries about everything under the sun, but especially those "sister" things like our parents and boys and how unfair life is. My sis totally rocks my socks off!

On a side note, she's coming to visit in a few weeks- right before Christmas, in fact. I'm so excited to see her again! Living so far from family is definitely tough sometimes. I'm sure it'll be a great time and we'll have fun. Love ya sis!

A is for Ayn Rand. I've read quite a bit of her books, and loved them all. The Fountainhead is one of the books that sparked a passion in me, and I know that someday soon, I want to go to school for architecture. (Hey, another "a"!) She really is a great writer and her books will always have a place on my bookshelf, to be read and re-read.

See you tomorrow! (Are we having fun yet?!)

Labels: , , ,

Comments on "A is For..."