Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Saturday, January 05, 2008

K is For...

K is for knitting, of course! Definitely more than a hobby for me, it is something I love to do, and do tons of. Here's most of my knitting from 2007:

2007 Knitting


1. Corner Detail 2, 2. Fetching, 3. Braided Cable Detail, 4. Felted Trivet 2, 5. Malabrigo Seed Stitch Scarf 2, 6. Toddler Hat, 7. Foliage Hat, 8. Clapotis Complete 2, 9. Calorimetry, 10. Fringe Detail, 11. Big Red Thing, 12. Garterlac Dishcloth, 13. Cozy Close-Up, 14. Scarf Close-Up, 15. Secret Knit, 16. Finished Sock!, 17. SP10 Scarf, 18. One Skein Crochet Cravat, 19. Wavy Scarf, 20. James' Malabrigo Scarf, 21. Blue Knit Dischcloth, 22. Joie and Ruffle Scarf, 23. Fetching, 24. Drying in the Sun, 25. Dashing

Seeing it all together makes me proud. I was productive this year, I created. And yes, I know, one isn't knitted, but it is yarn I hand-dyed, so it counts, dammit! There's also countless numbers of dishcloths for the year, and three hats I never got pictures of, that were Christmas gifts.

Knit hard (sorry to steal your line, Dickie) and see ya tomorrow!

Labels: ,

Comments on "K is For..."