Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

NaBloPoMo x 12

I may be crazy, but I've decided to blog every day for the next year. Yep. Exciting, isn't it? I think it'll be nice to help me do some real writing, take some more pictures, and share more of my knitting. If you want to play along, there's still time! Just for reference, here are the guidelines:

- Blog everyday for 365 days.

- Feb.29th is a Free Day and will be the Blog365 day of rest!
(Thanks Leap Year)

- You do not HAVE to post to the same blog as long as you post everyday.

- No internet? Write your post locally and post it once you are back on the grid.

- Computer Broken? Grab some paper and do some old school blogging.

- A post is a post, not everything has to be in writing. Photos, YouTube videos, and the like are all considered content.

- Have fun, because that's the whole point!



Sounds like fun, doesn't it? We'll see, I guess...

In other news, I finally went through all my posts and labeled them, so you can now see all the posts in a certain topic. for now, the relevant labels are listed at the end of each post, but soon I hope to have a list in my sidebar so you can read all the posts in any given topic. For example, here are all my posts about knitting. Not into the knitting? Look at all the meme's I've done! Or take a look at all my posts for NaBloPoMo 2006. Kind of fun, isn't it?

See you tomorrow!

Labels: ,

Comments on "NaBloPoMo x 12"