Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Some Ramblings of Randomness

My arms hurt from exercising, so not too much out of me today.

First thing: Why is it that they call it "word verification" (for comments and such) when it's not really words, just a random mashing of letters?

B: I hate people who put Christmas lights on outdoor trees but don't go all the way to the top of the tree. (or vice versa). This is so friggin' ugly.

Fourth thing: This is my 201st post. Woo!

And because pirates rock (much more than ninjas), and kitties are cute:

funny pictures
moar funny pictures

P.S. I'm going to go through all of my posts and start adding tags. Yay! I hope y'all are excited, because I'm really doing it for you, dammit.

Labels: , ,

Comments on "Some Ramblings of Randomness"