Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Fun Times

My sister has been in town since Saturday morning, and I've been having a blast with her! Shopping, good food, snowboarding, and hair dye have all played their part these past few days, and boy do I have some funny crap to tell you guys. Well, I think it's funny, at least. Knitting has been almost non-existent, and I really need to get cranking and finish the very few bits I have left! packages need to get mailed, and I've given up hope (once again) on doing Christmas cards. Even though this is my favorite time of year, I'm a little stressed. On that note, I'm leaving you guys with yet another LOLcat- this one, though, totally reflects my feelings today. See you soon!


funny pictures
moar funny pictures

Labels: , , ,

Comments on "Fun Times"