Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Thursday, January 03, 2008

2007: a Year in Review

Here's some highlights from 2007- enjoy!

- My life was changed when I discovered these.
- I got a set of the greatest needles ever.
-I made a confession to the Knit Gods.
-A new addiction began.
-I knit my first sock. (They're done, actually, but I'm not happy with them. More on this later.)
- Went to Minnesota for vacation, and road tripped back with my brother and Monsterette.
- I failed at NaBloPoMo.
- My earrings were born.
- I finally knit (and love) Clapotis.
- Had a great time with my parents at the Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta.
- Did some successful fulling and needle felting.
- Our first wedding anniversary.
- Monsterette turned two! (blog post and pictures soon)

All in all, a good year. See you tomorrow!

Labels: ,

Comments on "2007: a Year in Review"