Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Favorite Things

I Saw this over at My Knitting and Me, and thought it would be good, mindless fluff while I finish my holiday knitting. Play along if you want to!

Favorite Yarn: Most definitely Malabrigo! Buttery soft, gorgeous colors, awesome price for the yardage. The new Silky Wool is to die for, as well. Yummy stuff.

Favorite Needles: I love the Takumi bamboo short needles and dpn's. I love the feel and weight of bamboo needles! I also have a very special place in my heart for the nickel-plated KnitPicks Options, too.

Favorite New Pattern: Jeanie, hands down. That thing is friggin' gorgeous. I can hardly wait to make it!

Favorite Project: I loved making my Clapotis. I'll definitely be making more of them! Foliage was a great one, too. Oh, and Fetching!

Favorite Knitting Blog: Oh, I can't pick just one....My top three are Cashmere Blend, The Chemgrrl Chronicles, and Lick My Sticks.

Favorite New Technique: Ooooh, needle felting! I think it's so much fun. A great way to get out some aggression, as well, just watch out for fingers.

Favorite New Website: Uh, Ravelry. Duh.

Favorite Knitting Book: I love the One Skein book. I've made a few things out of it, and the projects are great as gifts.

Favorite Knitting Spot: Well, here at home, I generally knit on the couch, although when it was warmer out, I loved to knit on the balcony.

Favorite Knitting Partner: I love all the girls at Stitch n' Bitch, but my favorite person to knit with is definitely Erin. You all rock my face off, though!


Let me know if you do it, as well!

Labels: , , ,

Comments on "Favorite Things"