Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Mellow

A pretty mellow day today, hanging out at home with the Hubbster, watching some football. The Giants won- yaay! I also frogged the scarf size Clapotis I had started with Malabrigo- I don't think it'll be long enough for me to really love it. I'd rather knit something I know I'll love out of the yarn I love! I'm thinking some mittens or fingerless gloves- any good patterns out there, guys?

Hopefully tomorrow will be a nice, sunny day, so I can show you guys all my new Christmas yarn. And oh, is there a ton of it! I really think that this year, I'm going to try to curb my yarn purchasing and knit from my stash. I have a lot of great yarn in there, and a lot of great patterns I want to knit. Hopefully I can keep it to buying yarn only for special projects. I'm planning to go through all the patterns in my Ravelry queue and match them with yarns in my stash, so when I want to start something new, I have a few ideas, all ready to go!

See you tomorrow!

Labels:

Comments on "Mellow"