Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Monday, November 26, 2007

Acquisitions

A few new additions to the already overflowing stash box. Maybe I need to ask for a new yarn box for Christmas? firstly, and most important, is the Malabrigo:

Verdes Malabrigo

Tuareg Malabrigo

The green is aptly named "Verdes" , and the blue is "Tuareg". both are absolutely gorgeous, as all Malabrigo is, and cuddly soft. Yum!

The second is a skein of some lusciously colored and huggable sock yarn I won from Mobtown Review. The place to get it is The Unique Sheep. I had such a hard time picking out what color I wanted, they were all so gorgeous! It is luscious, soft, and begging to be turned into awesome socks that want to be worn until they are wearable no more. (Don't worry- I won't wear them to their death. That would be sad.) The color I finally decided on is "Spiced Apple":

Spiced Apple

I don't think my picture quite does the colors justice. I mean, really, it looks just like it does in her picture. You really should go look around at her store! Beautiful colors, in a truly awesome yarn (I got the Simply Socks).

I also picked up two skeins of Cascade 220 for some Christmas knitting. Which I really need to get going on. I'm such a slacker...

Tomorrow: finished knits!

Labels: ,

Comments on "Acquisitions"