Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Hi Again! (And a Winner)

Yes, I'm alive and good. I kind of dropped the ball on NaBloPoMo, didn't I? I just really didn't feel like blogging on the crappy, slow computer at my Aunt-in-Law's house. Thanks for the concern, though, you guys are sweet! I hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving and ate good food and all that jazz. We had a great time, and the food was awesome. I'm so excited to holiday season is here!

On a different note, WE HAVE A WINNER! I did it old-school style, names written on tiny bits of paper and stuck in a bowl. The Hubbster picked a name out of the bowl and the winner is (insert dramatic drum roll here)....


Congrats! Now, everyone else, go buy some! Really, you're all winners, though. Everyone who participated gets 15% off a pair at my Etsy shop! Just mention the contest, and I'll send an adjusted invoice. Thanks to everyone who participated!



Labels: , ,

Comments on "Hi Again! (And a Winner)"