Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Saturday, December 01, 2007

To My Love...

Dear Hubbster:

Today is our very first official anniversary. A year ago, we were in the courthouse, saying our vows. Not very romantic, I know, but I was just excited to be your wife. That's all that mattered. I love you so much, and I am still excited every morning I wake up to be so lucky to have you for my husband. Yeah, sure, you're not perfect, but neither am I. I love you, though, and I always will.

Our life together has grown so much in the last few years, and I'm excited to see what comes next. Happy First Anniversary, babe, and plenty more, I'm sure! I love you.

Love, Nichole

Labels: , ,

Comments on "To My Love..."