Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Some Things...

I had pictures of new WIP's, but those'll have to wait until tomorrow, because right now I'm too damn tired. (Note to self: Blog during the day instead of at 11:30.) Instead, you get a list of things I may, or may not, blog about in the coming days:

-New knitting
-Yarn review
-Knitter's elbow
-More crap like this

See ya tomorrow!

Labels:

Comments on "Some Things..."