Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Plans

A new scarf in the works- not yet on the needles, but it'll go fast when it gets there. Going to be similar to this scarf, which is one of my favorite scarves ever. (P.S.- that was my first scarf EVER!)
The trio:

New Mishmash Scarf Yarn

And another photo, not for any reason besides I really like the picture:

Lion Brand Moonlight Mohair


Maybe sometime this week, I'll do it...

See you tomorrow!

Labels: ,

Comments on "Plans"