Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Normal, Boring Life

Today was a fairly normal Tuesday, although Hubbster had the day off. I knitted a bit, dicked around on the interwebs and Ravelry. Monsterette napped, and I finished three pairs of earrings. It was sunny, but somehow I didn't find time to take pictures of my new yarn, or the new earrings. tomorrow, hopefully...

Went to Stitch n' Bitch tonight, oh it was fun! So good to be going again, after about a month off due to the crazy holidays and such. I really do love those girls. I brought my new lace project (more on that later), but only got one row done before switching to dishcloths. Man, do I love those for mindless knitting...

all in all, a good day. How was yours? See you tomorrow!

Labels:

Comments on "Normal, Boring Life"